February 06, 2009

I'll smell better soon

I got my soap order from Bovine Bubbles & Hogwash Ltd today, and it looks and smells great. I took a couple pictures, but they came out blurry, so I'm just putting the link to her Etsy shop here.

I ordered the Satsuma (yummy), Fresh Lemon Sugar, and the Bamboo Charcoal bars. I'll probably have to hide the Satsuma one or Gord is likely to eat it. He's been known to lick the Pumpkin Spice bar we have going now. Silly boy. He should know that you grate them over ice cream. Honestly, I can't go back to mass produced soap when handmade smells 3,000 times better. Plus, the people at Zest can't possibly be as nice as Cara was.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I use Cara's soap too!! Aren't they great?! The rhubarb/strawberry one is amazing and her hand lotion is the best!!

 

Free-Three Column Templates for Blogger | Discover The Essence of Your Life Here