December 06, 2008

I'm in a Treasury :)


Click here to check out the lovely Canadian themed treasury by TMCPhoto. She's a photographer from North Vancouver and has some beautiful shots of the northern lights. It makes me a little homesick, even though I lived in Calgary for the last 9 years and only saw the northern lights when I was at my parents place. As convenient as it is, as nice as it is to get pizza or chinese food delivered, I don't think I'm ever going to be a city person at heart. When I think about buying a home, it's always in the country somewhere.

Besides, if we live in the city, I don't think we can get a goat. And if you have a goat, they can mow the lawn and fertilize it at the same time. How could you refuse such cuteness when it's also so useful?


Right now we have cats, and they're good for nothing except destroying our furniture and stinking up the place, and we still (usually) love them.

No comments:

 

Free-Three Column Templates for Blogger | Discover The Essence of Your Life Here