December 13, 2008

Damn you, Google news.

You know it's bad when even the Edmonton Sun is admitting there's such a thing as climate change, and that maybe, just maybe, people could do something about it.

Let's panic. Plant more trees! Stop driving your car! Sit in the dark with the tv off! Eschew all plastic! Duck and cover!

Clearly, I'm not helping. You can check this out or try this guy. He scared the crap out of me when I was a kid - The Nature of Things music always convinced me that the end was near, and nothing I could do would stop it. Thank god he's less doom and gloom and more 'how-to' these days. Oh, and there's one other little thing we could do - get a Prime Minister who gives a shit. Hey, I went a whole week without mentioning anything political. That's pretty good. Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go give my car to a polar bear.

No comments:

 

Free-Three Column Templates for Blogger | Discover The Essence of Your Life Here