November 02, 2008

Sunday, lazy Sunday

The package at the post office was Fable 2, which I picked up on Friday. Gord and I had planned to watch all 3 Ginger Snaps movies on Halloween, but....I played Fable, played Fable online with Kel, played Fable some more, until I was too tired to watch movies and went to bed.

We only had 2 trick or treaters, which is good because our doorbell sounds like a fire alarm, and it gives me a heart attack every time. Imagine having that go off in the middle of a scary movie. Although none of the Ginger Snaps movies are that scary, and I have a pretty low threshold for scary. We watched the movies yesterday and ate leftover candy, popcorn and gingerbread (very good recipe, but I doubled the spices, and added 2 tsp of cloves.)

Tomorrow, I have my advising appointment with Concordia, so I can register for classes, have to call about my student loan and I will probably get a call from the car repair place and find out what it's going to cost to fix all the little things I need to get fixed so I can register the Honda here. Damn out of province inspections. Thank God it's Sunday, I can't do anything about any of that, so I'm going to play Fable and forget about such stupid mundane things as money.

No comments:

 

Free-Three Column Templates for Blogger | Discover The Essence of Your Life Here