November 27, 2008

Finally!

My Etsy shop is open for business! I've only got a few photos up at the moment, but I'll have more in the next few days. And everything is on 1/2 price until December 15th - not a bad time for a grand opening sale, I hope ;)

Here's a preview of some of the photo's I've uploaded:



Not a very coherent theme, yet, but it won't be so jumbled when I get more photos up and can sort them into sections.

We've been busy little beavers here - besides the Etsy shop, we're working on Christmas presents that I can't say anything about in case our families put 2 and 2 together and figure out what they're getting this year. But I will assure you that we won't be trying to ship a box of poutine, or smoked meat sandwiches or BBQ chicken. We thought about it, and decided we'd rather eat all that food ourselves.

And all our snow is gone. Now we have muck, and it got on my cute new boots. I hate that moment when your new shoes get dirty for the first time, but after that I forget all about it and go trucking through the mud without thinking.

No comments:

 

Free-Three Column Templates for Blogger | Discover The Essence of Your Life Here