November 10, 2008

whoops

Ok, so I was down and out with a cold the last few days and haven't blogged at all. Sorry! There wasn't much happening, unless you count unplanned pregnancies, anorexia, cutting, school shootings, break ups, make ups & hook ups....yes, I watched all 7 seasons of Degrassi: The Next Generation in 4 days. This is what happens when I don't have any new books to read.

I was feeling better today, so we went out to the used book store down the street but they don't open til 11. So we went back at 11 and there was a sign up saying they weren't opening until 1:30 today. So we stopped at Chalet BBQ and came home. I'll try the bookstore again tomorrow.

And, the car should finally be fixed on Wednesday, drivers side window and all. Drive thru, here I come.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I noticed you were away and I thought that maybe, in a month, the neighbors would discover you! So, I am glad to hear it was just a cold!! Hope you feel better!

 

Free-Three Column Templates for Blogger | Discover The Essence of Your Life Here