October 16, 2008

Yesterday


We ordered some stainless steel water bottles from Mountain Equipment Co-op, and they arrived yesterday. So far, they have kept my water cool overnight, and I'm not drinking any Bisphenol A with it. Health Canada has so far only said that the chemical is bad for babies and banned baby bottles made with polycarbonate plastics. But 50 years ago, they probably told people it was ok to smoke, so I'm hedging my bets here. And anyway, the bottle would work as a good bludgeon should I ever have to defend myself. Multipurpose tool.

And, I was bored and mom left me with a ball of wool, so I made these:

Because crocheting thumbs is hard, and I might find myself warming my hands over a garbage can fire someday. Now I'll blend in.

No comments:

 

Free-Three Column Templates for Blogger | Discover The Essence of Your Life Here