March 08, 2009

Spring!

The snow is melting, the sun is shining and I'm happy about it. The house has been cleaned, multiple hours of studying have been done, we're enjoying eating tofu...Its Invasion of the Body Snatchers over here.

I completely forgot that it was spring ahead day today. Thank god the computer and cell phones changed automatically, or I would probably have been an hour late for everything for days.

And the good news is, this semester is nearly over! Last day of classes is one month away. Cue Gloria Gaynor, I think we're going to make it.

1 comment:

Modris said...

So what did you think of Watchmen? Amanda and I went to see it on Saturday and I was quite pleased. The only bad thing is that by the time it was over though, there was something of a blizzard going on outside so Spring has definitely not hit Calgary yet.

 

Free-Three Column Templates for Blogger | Discover The Essence of Your Life Here